Chapter 5(:

4:30 came around pretty quick, "girls its four thirty we should start getting ready... you know how long it takes for us to get ready!" Sutton said with a laugh. "Alright lets get our stuff," Mads said reaching for her makeup bag and curling iron. "I can not wait for this party, its gonna be off the hook!" Char said with a little twirl. A few minutes later the girls were upstairs getting ready, "I am pumped!" Sutton said while straightening a piece of her long brown hair. "So, how many people did you invite?" Mads asked while curling her highlited brown hair. "Well I invited the whole junior class," Emma said while applying eyeliner to her blue eyes. "Thats awesome," Char said, applying eyeliner to her bright green eyes. "I also invited some sophomores and seniors, I hope they all show!! So Mads, how are you doing your hair???" Emma said. "Well I do have my curling iron," Mads said sarcastically, "but I plan on curling it and clipping a few pieces back." Mads said as she curled a piece of her hair. "How 'bout you Char?" Emma asked. "Well I am going to curl it and braid some pieces and then pull it up in a high ponytail," Char said grabbing her beach blonde hair and holding it up on top of her head. "Sutton?" Emma asked applying her light pink blush. "Well, I'm straightening it and going to clip some back in a waterfall braid, what about you Em?" Sutton said smiling. "Well I'm going to crimp it and wear my sparkly headband." Emma said crimping some of her blonde hair. "Sounds cute," Char said smiling. "I am so excited for this! I freaking love seaworld!" Emma said excitedly. "I know right! Only three hours or so," Sutton said smiling.