Chapter 33(:

ROBERTS POV! ENJOY!(:

   5:30 and I was just getting out of the shower, I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to my bedroom. "Ahh! What to wear!" I said to myself while rummaginf throuhg my closet. "Finally!" I said pulling out my favorite American Eagle khaki shorts and my red AE shirt. I quickly threw it on and a pair of black nike socks. After I got dressed it was 5:45 I quickly ran my fingers through my short brown hair and brushed my teeth. 6:00. I walked, okay ran downstairs threw a movie in the DVD player, grabbed two cokes, and threw a bag of popcorn in the microwave. 6:05, I hope she didnt stand me up, I thought to myself whie putting the popcorn in a bowl. I sat down on the couch, set the popcorn and coke on the coffee table and looked around at the house, I did a pretty good job cleaning up! I slowly leaned back and let my thoughts take me to another world. 

     "Ding Dong!!" I quickly jumped up and realized it was the doorbell. 6:25. I stood up and walked towards the door, and looked down at my hands, they were shaking because of my nerves. "Calm down." I told myself. I unlocked the doorand opened the door. "Hey," Madeline said with a quick wave. "Hi," I said rubbing the back of my neck. Wow she looks amazing, I thought while just staring at her. She let out a little cough, "Oh! Sorry, come in" I said with a smile. "Thanks." She said "You have an amazing house!" She said looking around. "Thanks!" I said with a smile. " I made some popcorn and grabbed two cokes." I said gesturing towarsds the coffee table. She walked over and sat down on the couch, and looked at me smiling. I walked over and sat on the other side of the couch. "Hey," she said looking at me, "what are you doing all the way down there!?" She asked. "Oh, ermm I dont know," I said feeling a bit awkward. "Schooochie!"  She said patting the cushion next to her. I shut off the lights and sat next to her, then hit play on the DVD player. Towards the middle of the movie I noticed the Madeline was cold, so I decided to do the whole stretch and then put your arm over the girl move and pulled her close, she layed her head on my chest and pulled her legs closer towards her chest. "Ermm, hang on!" I said running upstairs, I came back down with a blanket in my arms. "Here," I said holding the blanket out to her. "Awe," She said taking the blanket. "Thanks!" I sat bback down to her and pulled her close again, she layed her head on my chest again and then pulled her legs close. 

     By the time the movie was over Madeline was asleep on my chest. I checked the time, 9:45. "Awe," I thought to myself smiling and kissed the top of her head. She slowly looked up at me and simply said "You Missed." She sat, leaned in, and kissed me. At first I was shocked but then I just let it happen. Something about that kiss made sparks fly. She slowly pulled away and bit her lip. "Could you take me home?" She asked smiling. "Sure" I said. We hopped into the car  and about 15 mintutes later we were at Emma's house. "I had a really good time." She said unbuckling her seatbelt. "Me too," I said facing her. The radio started to play Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and I slowly leaned in, put my hand behind her long brown hear and pressed my lips upon hers. She slowly wrapper her arms around me and kissed me back. I could feel her break into a smile. She slowly pulled away and looked at me.I looked at her and wished that she wouldnt have pulled away. "Thank you' she said smiling. "We should hang out more often!" I said smiling. "I agree!" She said hopping out of the car, "I'll see you later!" She said smiling and then waved. "Bye!" I said waving. She did one last wavee and then walked into the house.