Chapter 62(:

AUSTINS POV!! ENJOY!(:

 I woke up on a trampoling, holding Sutton and a gian purple blanket covering us. I turned over on my side, holding my head in the crook of my arm. and Sutton's head on my chest and my arm around her looking up at the clear blue sky.
   As I lay there I started to cry. "Whats wrong" Sutton asked just waking up and wiping a tear from my cheek. "I didnt know you were up." I said wiping a tear. "I just woke up." She said sitting up and stretching, "now what's wrong?" "Today' my last day." I said sitting up. "Oh, yeah, I kinda forgot." Sutton said picking at the blanket. "I love you so much, all I could do this summer was thinkg about leaving and having to start a new life in a new place, but the first night I saw you at Emma's party you never left my mine and-" "shhh" Sutton said and leaned into kiss me.  Bzzzzzz my phone started vibrating in my pocket, way to ruin a perfect moment.. I pulled away and checked my caller I.D. "Mom"  "I gotta take this, sorry." "It's okay" "Hello? At Emma's with Sutton. Yeah. Okay. Love you too, bye." "So?" Sutton asked. "I gotta go, gotta catch the plane at noon." "Oh, okay. I'll walk you out."
   When we go to the door we hugged for a good ten minutes. "I love you." I said kissing Sutton. "I love you too" And just like that I was gone.