Chapter 50 (:

CHARS POV! ENJOY!(:

  I saw Alex leaning into kiss me so I grabbed a huge glob of ice cream on my finger and wiped it on his nose. He quickly retreated and let out a laugh, before I knew it my face was full of ice cream. I quickly wiped my face and rubbed it on Alex and got up and ran. Alex got up and ran after me. "Ahh!" I shrieked at the feeling of Alex picking me up at my hips. "Gotcha!" Alex said spinning me around. All I could do was laugh. Alex put me to my feet and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist. I felt his arms wrap around my back  and rested hid chin on my head. "I love you" Alex whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I said with a smile. "I could stay like forever"  I said looking into Alex's eyes. "Me too" Alex said, as I felt his lips on mine.

    At about 1:30 Alex took me back to Emmas. When we arrived I sat in his car for at least 15 mintues, when I felt myself tearing up. "Whats wrong babe?" Alex asked rubbing my back. "We only have a few days left here, because we have to go back to San Antonio for school" I said wiping a tear. "It's okay, we dont live that far away from eachother. I just feel bad for Sutton and Austin." Alex said. "Whoa!?" I said pulling away a little. "What's going on?" I asked in a demanding tone. "I'm not supposed to tell." Alex said rubbing his neck. "Ugh, fine." I said thumping back into the seat crossing my arms. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing my arm. "It's fine. I gotta go.." I said giving Alex a small peck. "I love you." I said hopping out of the car. "I love you too." Alex said smiling. "Bye" I said with a wave and walked up to the door.

      "How'd it go?" Sutton asked jumping off the couch. "Good, we went to Nandos and then the park." I said walking upstairs. "Whats wrong?" Mads asked. "I'm just upset that we have to leave in a week." I said stopping on  the tenth step looking down. "oh.. and Sutton, you need to talk to Austin." I said as I walked upstairs.