Chapter 22(:

MADELINES POINT OF VIEW

     To: Robert V.

         Hey, Char said you wanted me to text you??

From: Robert V.

        Hey, yeah I want you to know that, well, uhm.... nevermind.

To: Robert V.

        Uh, okay?

From: Robert V.

       okay, well ill tell u.. i really really like you, ha, there..

To: Robert V.

       oh, thank goodness!! HAHA i really like you too(:

From: Robert V.

    good! when we were at the party, you didnt really seem that interested in me.

To: Robert V.

     i felt the exact same!!

From: Robert V.

    it was awkward, because i couldnt help but look at how gorgeous you were, well are and thought that you were never going to like me.

To: Robert V.

      I felt the same way, gee am i relieved!!!

From: Robert V.

      ME TOO!! hahaha im glad we got this all situated! haha (:

     I continued to text Robert, man I really like him. I felt breathing on the back of my neck and giggling, I quickly turned around and saw Emma, Char, and Sutton standing behind me laughing. "Guys! Really you are so freaking rude!!" I said and got up and moved to the other side of the room. "So are you and Robert a thing??" Sutton asked while flinging herself over the chair. "No." I said stil frustrated at them. "C'mon Mads we were just messing with you," Char said plopping down next to me. I scooted over a little more. "Fine!! But no eavsdropping, its annoying." I said with a little less attitude. "Anyway Char, how are things with you and Alex," I asked poking her in the side. "We aren't dating, yet! But I hope so!!" Char said with a girly squeal. "Sutton!! Not so fast!" I said as I caught Sutton sneaking out of the room. "Austin?" I asked. "Well he didnt give me his number, well at least I dont think he did.  And I dont think he would like me, hes well perfect, and I'm well.. not." Sutton said looking towards the ground. "Shut up! Sutton seriously, have you checked your phone lately, and knock it off with the putdowns. It's not cool." I said upset. "Fine, I'll check my phone." Sutton said grabbingher phone out of her back pocket. As she went trough her phone her face and smile lit up!