Chapter 64(:

SUTTONS POV! ENJOY!!(:

   I opened the bx and in it was a CD especially made for me, a gift card to Barnes and Noble, a framed pic of us, and a letter. "Don't open the letter until you get home." Austin said kissing my cheek. "Okay." I said kissin him. "Thank you so much for everything, I dont know what I'd do with out you." I said grabbing his hands. "No, thank you." He said embracing me. I layed my head in the crook of his head and shoulder and Austin kissed the top of my head. "Flight 429 to Florida get ready to board." We heard over the intercom. "Well.... I better get going.." Austin said still holding me. "I know" I said not letting go. "I love you so much Sutton." Austin said kissing me. "I love you too." I said lettin him go. "We will still keep in contact and get together." Austin said. "Yes, we will still be a couple for sure, I dont know what I would do if you were gone." I said. "I know.." Austin said.

    I watched as Austin helped his mom grab their luggage and board the plane. I blew one last kiss to Austin, and he "caught" it and put it in his pocket with a smile and a wink. "I love you" He mouthed. "I love you too" I mouthed back and just like that he was gone.

   I slowly walked out of the airport with the box in my hand and a tear in my eye. I got in the car and headed home.

   About fifteen minutes later I got back to the house, it was empty. There was a note on the fridge from Mads and Char.

   "Hey Sutton, we went to go hang with Ales and Robert, we hope that you are okay! Love ya girly hope you feel better!(: " I put the note on the counter and walked over to the couch and sat down with the box from Austin in my hand and pulled out the letter and opened it.

   Dear Sutton, 

         I wasnt looking foward to this Summer because I was moving and I didnt want to leave my friends and pretty much Texas, it's my home town and I knew I would miss it. When Rob, Alex and I went to that party at Sea World I was just expecting to hve fun and leave with nothing, but when I first met you I knew you were someone I wanted to with. The first time we touched I felt sparks and knew itwas meant to be. Our first date was awesome and I knew you were the one. Sutton I'm going to miss you, but I know we can still be together even though we are miles apart. You are amazing to me and I dont know what I'd do if I didnt have you in my life. You bring a smile to my face and put butterfles in my stomach everytime I see you. Make sure you write me back and call and text me every night. 

                                                  -Austin Mahone

                                                                 P.S. I love you <3(:

I folded the letter and held it against my chest. I lost it I couldnt hold it in anymore. I love him and just like that he was gone, I know we are still together, but we are miles apart. I decided to go lay in Emmas bed, when I went up I layed down and cried some more, but not just because of sadness, but also because I knew he loved me and I loved him and in the end we will always be together and with eachother even though we are miles apart.