Don't let this be real (Chapter 98)

I'm just about 20 weeks pregnant. Things are going better. I've been taking everything easy. It's just nice to be around family. Our life has changed a lot, and I'm just excited for the future. I don't know what will happen, but I'm hopeful that it is all good! I know it will be. I'm not at all concerned.

I looked over at the dressing, and saw Matt getting ready for work. I sat up in bed as he put his shirt on " hey.." He looked over his shoulder.. " your awake.." I laughed " Yeah..." He walked over to the bed, and stood at my side " how's our baby.." I smiled " good... haven't felt much movement.. I think that's okay though.." He kissed me " Were okay.." I smiled " My parents want to spend some time with the kids... so how about I drop of the kids... and stop by the house." Matt grinned " Yeah.. Sure! I'd love that!"

I was getting to the point of the pregnancy where my stomach was showing more. I couldn't hide it that well. I put on a sweater hoping to cover it. It was slightly there, but that was okay. I drove to the house. Things were off today. I didn't know what it was. I just figured it was not being around the kids.

I got out of the car and walked inside. I walked passed the kitchen, until Hermann stopped me. He yelled " Dawson.. what are you doing here..?" I laughed " I came to see Matt... the kids are at my parents!" He looked at me " you okay.." I looked at him with a weird look " I'm fine..." I got to Matt's office and knocked on the door. I opened it " hey baby!" He hugged me and held me tight " hey.. perfect timing.." I laughed and held him close to my body " It's good to be here.." I started to feel light headed, and I just sat down " wow.." Matt looked at me with his concerned look... " What's going on.." I looked at him as nothing was happening " I just need some air." Matt followed me as I walked outside. I felt he fresh air on my face. He looked at me as I started to collapse " Gabby!!!"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

It will get dark, I will admit that much. Either way I hope you like this story! Just remember there are two chapters left until this story is done, and then we move into the future. :)