Leaving home (Chapter 58)

It was official in two days we would be moving. this was going to be great. Our new house is amazing. We have so much more space. It is honestly a place I could see my self growing old in. We didn't tell anyone about the move yet. We just wanted to find the perfect place first. This was ours and now it was ours to share. I was six months pregnant now and we wanted to have time to settle in before the baby came. We were going to tell everyone today. I hadn't been to the firehouse in a couple weeks. I decided to extend my leave. I wasn't able to do much and I was just scared. I didn't want anything to happen. 

Casey and I got into his truck and we drove to the firehouse. We parked in front of the house and were ready to go in. Casey looked at me before I got out of the truck " You ready?" I smiled " yeah... we have to tell them! this is good!" We walk in and Casey say hi to everyone " Hey Guys!!" They look over and see me " Gabby!!!" I smile " hey guys!" I walk over to the table as Casey directs me to sit down with him. Casey looks as everyone decides to eat their breakfast  " Hey guys! we have to tell you all something.." All of sudden they all pay attention to us. I smile as Casey begins to talk " Were moving!" Cruz looks at us and is in shock " wo... wow... wo!!" Otis looks at us " your not leaving.." I smiled " relax... we bought this house that's 15 minutes away from here.." Casey smilies and grabs my hand " you guys will love the place!" Everyone begins to talk among their selves. Severide and Casey go near the stove and start talking. Severide looks at Casey and just sees how happy we are " hey man!!! congratulations!!" Casey smiled " Thanks! well... were gonna need help moving..." Severide laughed " of course man!" 

Now we had to tell Antonio. That wouldn't be hard though. None of this was hard. Everyone just supports us so much.  I told Antonio before that I thought about moving. I really just wanted a change of scenery. This house has been great for us, but I imagined a new path. I wanted my kids to be able to run around with kids their age. Antonio came over with Eva and Deigo. I opened the door and smiled because I didn't know they were coming too. I smiled " hey guys!" Eva and Diego hugged me " hey aunt Gabby!" Antonio looked at me " It's mu night.." I smiled " I'm glad you guys are here!" Eva and Diego went to play with the twins. Matt smiled " hey Antonio!" Antonio laughed " What's going on?" I sat down and smiled " Antonio.. were moving!" He laughed " what.." Matt smiled and looked at me " yeah.. about 15 minutes away from the house. In this beautiful neighborhood." I smiled " We just want the girls to be around more kids their age..." Antonio smiled " when..?" Matt looked at me " Friday!" He looked at me " in two days.. friday.." I laughed " yeah... this was all just so quick!" He hugged me             " Gabby!!! I'm happy!" 

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading!

How excited are you for this move... 

Ok yeah I'm probably most excited! Things are starting to get more baby surrounded. This is going to be exciting for everyone. It will rise some problems, but nothing that can't be controlled. Things will definitely be changing. This neighborhood will be part of one of those changes. It will definitely be good, but i'm not saying that everyone is supporting!

Well that's all I can say so leave your predictions down bellow!