13 weeks (Chapter 48)

It was just another day. We went to work and just did our thing. Today I was feeling a little bit off though. I didn't know what my problem was. I couldn't think of any reason why I would feel this way. I was fine. I have been a little off lately, but it was just how it was. I went into the bathroom before shift started. I just felt so nauseous and I couldn't pinpoint why. I should be fine. I kept pushing it off. I didn't hit me quite yet, but it would. I stood out the bathroom and just leaned over " ugh.." Brett walked by " you okay!" I smiled and nodded " Yeah... just a little nauseous.." She looked at me " Dawson... your not pregnant are you?" I looked at her " God no... I don't think.." She looked at me " Have you?" I smiled " of course, but were not necessarily... preventing things.." Now that I thought about it.. I could be pregnant and I probably was. I knew I needed to talk to Matt. As soon as I walk towards his office the good old bells go off. Ambulance 61, truck 81, squad 3... car accident Liberty drive.. We were off.We got back from the accident. Matt was in his office and I knew I had to tell him something. I knocked on the door " hey babe.." He smiled " yeah.." I looked at him and closed the door behind myself " I think I could be pregnant.." He looked at me " nooo...." I looked at him " We haven't be preventing anything.. you know.." He took my hand and guided me to his bunk " would that be an awful thing.." I looked at him " well no..." That was that. After shift I was going to go buy a pregnancy test. I couldn't help not knowing. I didn't know if I was ready for another baby yet. If I am pregnant then I will of course love this child, but of part of me is more scared than excited. I just can't help it. I always worry about what is going to happen.

After shift

I got the test from the drugstore and met Casey at home. I walked in the door and there was my husband sitting at the kitchen table. I smiled " I got it.." He smiled as I headed to the bathroom and he grabbed my hand " whatever happens... I will be happy! I took the test and now I just needed to wait. I walked out and handed the test to Matt. He looked at it and smiled " Your Pregnant.." I smiled " really!" He smiled " Yes... were going to have another baby!" I smiled " oh my!" Casey looked at me as I stood closer to him " how are you feeling?" I sat on his lap " Well you know... I wanted to space things out longer... but... I'm really happy! Were going to have another baby!" Matt kissed me " This is going to be great for us... and the girls!" For right now we wanted to keep things quite. We wanted to wait until we saw the doctor. We needed to know more. This was exciting for us too!

Thanks for reading Everyone!I hope you are all happy with this news!

Yes Gabby is pregnant once again! I felt that the story needed to be spiced up just a little bit. How will things go this time though? We can never know! This is definetly going to be interesting?what do you think boy or girl?baby name?we will see!let me know what you think down bellow! :)