Casey homebound (Chapter 21)

It was so rough for me. I was stuck her at home, and most of the time I was alone. Casey was off at work most of the time. He was working shorter hours than usual though. I think Chief gave hime some nights off because he wanted him to stay with me. He wanted him to make sure I was safe. I appreciated that, but I am okay. It was boring being alone, but I am okay anyways. I would just lay in bed and rest most of the time. It was hard getting used to, but now it is kind of nice. I've been home for a couple weeks now. 

Today I got a knock at the door. It was Erin from Antonio's unit. I waddled to the door and opened it. She smiled " hi! sorry didn't i interrupt anything." I smiled and laughed " did you interrupt me laying in bed, being bored.... no!" She laughed " how's it going?" I smiled " well most of my time is now spent in bed, I can hardly move, and now I feel swollen all over" She looked at me " oh well your almost there at least." I smiled " yeah, thats what they keep telling me.." She smiled " so when do you think the babies will come.." I laughed " I've got a little less of a month. I'm going to have to be induced because the doctor doesn't want the babies to stay in to long since they are twins. She eventually left. This was nice. I never really get to have conversation with people like friends anymore. It's usually just baby talk with Casey for me.

Casey came home around 7. I heard him come in, but there was no way that I would be able to make it down the stairs. He came up stairs and started to take off his layers. He looked at me and came over to kiss me " hey, how was your day.." I smiled " It was good... Lindsey stopped by." He looked at me " she did.." I knew he probably had something to do with her visit, but I didn't say a thing. I knew that he wanted me to have company, and I didn't mind that. We just ended up sleeping. It had been a long day.