Surprises under-wraps! (Chapter 11)

Note: This story is going to be told from Casey's point of View.

As a child I didn't like surprises. I was never the child that wanted to have a surprise birthday party. It was just something that scared me. Now, I love surprises. Surprises are part of my life. In life you can't control everything, and not everything is predictable. We don't know what is going to happen next all the time. My sister loved surprises! She begged my parents for a surprise party several times. Finally, when she was ten her wish came true.

My sister and I have a pretty good relationship. I don't get to see her all the time, but when I do we catch up. My sister and I are the only children that my parents had. it was always just the two of us. I didn't want that for my kids. I wanted them to have several siblings. The best thing about having twins is the fact that it is like having a built in twin.

Today I was going to visit my sister finally. She met me at her favorite italian restaurant in Chicago. She got the table, and I met her there. I smiled and gave her a hug " hey.. how are you?" She smiled " I'm good.." I smiled " so you excited to finally be an aunt..?" She smiled " yeah its about time." I smiled and just looked at her. She was so happy, even after all that happened to her. She looked at me " wait.. I have to ask... Is anyone throwing Gabby a shower.." I smiled with this stumped look on my face " ugh... I thought her mom was, but.." She looked at me and smiled " no.. I will!" I looked at her " oh you don't have to.." She smiled " Matt... These babies are going to be my niece or nephews... let me do this for her." I smiled " okay.." She got this idea and smiled " lets keep it a surprise.. this saturday your place.." I looked at her in a concerned way " I.... I don't know.." She smiled " I'm doing this. I'll have time...

My sister somehow had her way at everything. This was it she was throwing the shower. I was hoping that Gabby would love it. Otherwise with me luck because I will be in big trouble...

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

Look for a baby shower to happen real soon... :)