new chapter...our life (Chapter 2)

Matt and I decided that we were gonna start trying. We both decided that it was the perfect time for us to have kids. We were just so happy, and adding a baby to the picture wouldn't change that happiness. We agree to keep it between us for just a couple months. We wanted to at least keep it secret until we actually were pregnant, just in case. I couldn't help myself though. That morning I knew I had to see Antonio. I had to at least talk to him. I met him at the local coffee shop. I got there and he was already sitting there. He looked at me as I sat down " hey sis what's up... everything okay?" I smiled " yeah everyones great! I just wanted to tell you something." He looked at me as I started to talk " Matt and I are trying..." He smiled " oh, thats great sis!" I smiled " yeah, were just ready. Matt doesn't know i'm telling you though." He smiled " I'm glad you told me sis. You will be a great mom." I smiled.

It just felt so good telling Antonio because he was my brother, and were just so close. We told each other everything, even when we didn't want to. I went to work and then went home. When I got home, Matt was just siting there. I walked into the kitchen " hey babe.." He kissed me " hey, where were you this morning? I didn't see you get up.." I sat down next to him " I was with Antonio. I told him we were trying.." He looked at me with his look " I thought we weren't going to tell anyone." I smiled " I couldn't help it. He's my brother and I had to tell someone." Matt smiled " It's okay. I'm glad you told him." He looked at me and we both just kept smiling. He looked at me just kept smiling " well how about now.." I smiled " what.." He gave me his look " you know... lets try! come on" He carried me as we started to kiss and go to the bedroom.