Road Away (Chapter 44)

We arrived in Florida. It was so nice to be somewhere that wasn't in Chicago. This was one real vacation. I loved this and I couldn't wait to see the boys again. I felt like I was their Aunt or something. At the time I love them like they were my own children, or more like an aunt. I just loved them, that was it. I was here with all the people I loved. I had my husband and daughters. This was going to be great, I knew it. We took a cab to our Hotel that was nearby Heather's house. We got freshened up and headed over to Heather's place. We pulled into the driveway and out come Griffin and Ben screaming " They Are HERE!!" Heather stood on the porch " Boys! Let Matt and Gabby get to the door.." We got out of the car. I took one look at the boys and hugged them " Hey guys!!! You look so much bigger!" Heather laughed " They are!!" We got to the door and went inside. Ben looked at us " I knew Gabby was your girlfriend.." Matt looked at him " Well.. she's my wife now! Lucky me!" I slapped his arm           " hey.." Matt looked at Griffin and Ben " oops.."  I smiled " Well... This is Shay and this is Maria!" Heather looked at the girls  " They look just like you Gabby!"  Matt looked at our daughters " Yeah they do!" I laughed " They have Matt's Ears too!" We just hung out and had a great time! 

This chapter is gonna be a little shorter. More is to come though! Baby Dawsey #3 will come soon! it's all unraveling now!