My decision (Chapter 31)

I knew what I wanted more than anything. Most moms don't want to have it all. It's different for me. I was always working towards my goals. I always had some plan. I became a paramedic and then a firefighter a couple years later. I had those dreams, but they also got in my way. I never really had a normal relationship. Everyone I met was from work and Molly's. I never wanted to and I didn't have time to date. I wasn't that kind of girl. Meeting Matt was perfect. We both knew each other because of our history. We were friends before we fell in love. That is what made everything so natural for us. We always knew we loved each other. That love just changed. Now we have two little girls. I feel that my life is finally a finished puzzle.

I have a decision to make now. I had taken 3 months off of work. I didn't want to go right back to work. I wasn't ready and I didn't really feel comfortable leaving the girls. I wanted a change though. I wanted to go back to the job that made me who I am. I wanted to see my first love again. I knew that I would have to spend my time on both Truck and ambo. I had to help out in every way that I could. That night casey and I had a serious conversation in bed. We really didn't get much sleep. We were pretty much always up with the girls. Tonight we put the girls down early. I walked into the bedroom to see my husband laying there reading paperwork. I crawled into bed and laid next to him. He looked over at me " hey babe.." I wedged myself into his arms " hey can I ask you something..?" He put his arm around me as I was in his arms " sure, anything!" I smiled " do you think I'm a bad mom for wanting to go back to work.." He looked at me " Of course not. Your a great mom. You know everyone misses you." I smiled " I know , but I just don't want to leave the girls." He put his hand on my leg " They are fine. You deserve to have both and you can." I knew thats why I married Casey. He always helped me believe in myself. He made me think that everything is possible.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! New one is coming soon!