The perfect day (Chapter 10)

Saturdays, almost the best days. As a child I loved saturday's. I loved sleeping in and waking up to my cartoons. I would run down the stairs, grab a cereal box, and sit right in front of the t.v. My mother would yell at me to get a bowl, but usually my father would tell her that it was fine. It was our Saturday. Once it was the afternoon, Antonio and I would run down the street. We would play with our friends, until we heard our mom call our names. We had the most fun. That was something I wanted for my kids. I wanted them to just have lots of friends. I wanted them to play like kids.

My mornings now consisted of planning everything. I was planning for the arrival of the twins. I had a couple more though. I woke up and turned to Matt's side of the bed. I noticed that he was gone. I managed getting myself out of bed, and Matt managed to meet me at our bedroom door. He shooed me back ito our bed " no no no, back to bed! I'll have some breakfast in here in a second.." I smiled " oh fine.." I sat down and he brought me my breakfast. I smiled " so what do we have..?" He smiled " some egg whites, a little bit of bacon, some wheat toast, and some yogurt with berries." I smiled " wow.." He laughed " breakfast for 3. I don't play around.." I laughed " I can see that.." He sat down in bed next to me. I smiled " want some.." He opened his mouth and ate some of my eggs " yeah thats good.." I laughed and just couldn't help, but laugh. I finished eating and we just laid in bed. I looked at him " you know... i've been thinking about names.." He looked at me " you have.." I smiled " yeah... you didn't think I wasn't doing any planning..?" He laughed " I figured you would... so what do we have.." I looked at him " well... for a girl i'd like Shay..." He looked at me " and for a boy.." I smiled " maybe Antonio after my brother. what about you..?" " well for a boy... what about Gregory after my dad." she started to cry " I love it.."

We didn't know the sex of our twins yet, but when we meet them, I will know their names.

Hey everyone!!! 

Hope you liked this part! So I'm planning by at least chapter 15 or 20 they babies will be born. I want to show so many side of the story. I already know what I want the twins to be, but that won't be revealed until they are born. Hope you like this! keep commenting anything including names for the babies. Comment as many as you'd like including both girl and boy names. Also let me know where you'd like to see the story go. I want th story to be what you'd like to see too. I'll try to update as soon as a can. :)