Too soon! (Chapter 16)

Severide ran to go get Casey. I knew I was was nervous, but so was everyone else. I was prepared in the medical sense, but I knew that would change. I would be in shock when I was in labor. Severide ran to go find Matt. He found him in his office. He barged in his office " Matt... Gabby's in labor.." Matt jumped out of his seat and ran to me. He was just as scared as me. He met me in the kitchen. When he ran in we just locked eyes. He saw the fear that was on my face. I looked at him and started to cry " Matt! I don't know." He looked at me " Babe, it's gonna be okay lets get you to the hospital." I looked at him and continued to cry. " I do.. don't know... something can't be right." He got down to my level, and looked at me " Gabby listen to me, were going to get you there." Matt looked at everyone " ok guys lets get her into the ambo..." Everyone helped me get into the ambo. Matt rode with me in the back.

This was the scariest thing ever for me. I didn't know what to think or feel. I was worried for the babies. I wasn't even sure if they would make it out okay. I was thinking a million things. Matt looked at me " Everything's going to be okay."

We arrived at the hospital and started to head in.

ok that's it for this chapter. I'm gonna try and keep writing. will the twins be born soon... who knows...