one mile (Chapter 42)

The girls were 1 year and three months now. I love them so much! everything was just happening so quickly. They were growing up so fast!! They were just starting to walk and they were talking a little bit. They would say words here and there. Matt woke up and got the girls and brought them into our room. I smiled " Hi babies!" Maria mumbled " Ma..mama!" I laughed " she called me momma!! Can you say dada!" Casey laughed " DADA!" We went down stairs and tried to get them to walk. I sat next to Matt with Shay in my lap, he had Maria! I looked at him " We should get them walking.." He put his hand on my leg " Baby! They will walk when they want to.." I started to get Shay to stand up " I know.."  We just hung for the day. That is usually what we do when were not on shift. We just like to spend as much time as we can with the girls. We had to treasure this time. 

I was just sitting on the couch while Casey was upstairs changing. The girls were just sitting on the floor an inch away from me. They were playing with their favorite toys. Maria Stood up and started to walk towards the TV. I looked up at her and screamed " MATT!!" Matt rushed down the stairs and looked at me " Baby! whats wrong?" I laughed " no... look, Maria's Walking!!!!" He looked over at her " That's our girl! Good job!" I laughed " What about you Shay?" Casey laughed " See I told you she would walk.." I laughed " I know.." 

Sorry everyone! This is again going to be a shorter chapter! It's hard because I have so many storylines that I want to incorporate into this! I hope you understand. Just know that more is coming!