3 months (Chapter 51)

A little bit of time has passed since the last chapter! That's only so I can speed the chapter up at the right rate.

I was already 3 months pregnant. I was started to show more and more everyday. Most of the clothes I wore hid it. I wasn't trying to hide anything. I just wanted to keep my bump concealed for the time being. I felt that I didn't need to expose my baby to everyone. I woke up this morning and started to get ready for work as Casey was in the kitchen with the girls. I walked into the kitchen and he looked at me " hey baby! aw your showing already!" I smiled " yeah.. just a little bit.." He laughed and kissed my head " This is great!" We went to work. As we got to the station and started to walk in he looked at me " Be careful today, baby!" I laughed and kissed my husband " I will!" I was showing more that people could notice. That was the beauty of pregnancy I guess.

We worked through shift then went home. We had another doctors appointment  that morning. The doctor walked into the room " Gabby, Matt! how are we?" We both smiled " good!" He looked at the baby " everything looks good! heart beats strong. do we want to know the sex?" I looked at matt and he responded " Whatever you want baby!" I smiled " sure!" He looked at the both of us " It's a boy!" We both smiled  " oh my!" He looked at us " congratulations! Everything's good we can do an amino in a few months just in case though.." I looked at him " I don't want that.." He looked at me " Well just think about..." 

We went to work. Work was the one thing that we needed. Everyone at the house was our family. Now was really the time when I needed family. They are my support and I know I can count on them. Right as the shift started Boden came looking for Casey. He looked at him " Casey... can I talk to you..." Casey walked into his office " yeah.." Boden instructed him to sit down " I know Dawson just went off truck.. but we need to fill the position..." Casey looked at him " I just.. okay.." 

That's going to be it for this chapter! 

 This is going to be hard for Gabby for sure. She wants to be a firefighter so bad, but the pregnancy is going to put that plan on hold for a little bit. This will cause a little bit of tension.. maybe. If you have any thoughts on what the candidate should be like... let me know. It can be anything like, male/ female or just anything! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!