Stay safe! (Chapter 55)

I have taken a couple days off already. It was hard because work was like my thing. It kept me going in a way. Right now I couldn't be a firefighter and that hurt. I love the job so much and not having that is rough. My doctor hinted that I should start leave now. I didn't know if I wanted to do that. I had a little less than 5 months to go. I could do this. This was something that Matt and I were discussing. He wanted me to stay home. I know he's worried. He doesn't want anything to happen to our baby. It's hard enough for him worrying about and now the baby. Things are risky at this point. Anything could happen.

Matt stood beside me as I got ready. He really was nervous. I know it's scary and that we can't control this. It is hard, but working would help. I could help people and do my job, and just keep myself busy. I know Matt doesn't want me working. He looked at me  " You know maybe you shouldn't go back to work.." I looked at him " what... no!" He looked at me " Gabby... you don't want to put our child at risk... or yourself." I sat down and looked at him as he sat down next to me " Matt... you don't understand. The job is one of the few things tat is keeping me sane. I know your worried.. but let me have this.." He knew where I was coming from. He held my hand " Okay... If anything happens though you have to take leave.." I smirked " yeah.." 

I made a promise and I was going to keep it. I knew that there would always be complications. I didn't want to risk anything. I made the decision to take leave in a couple months. 

Thanks for reading!

I'm going to progress this story a little bit. each chapter she will be a month ahead until 8 months. This is just going to progress the story more. I see the pregnancy story closing soon within the next 5-7 chapters! 

I hope you enjoy and leave your thoughts/ theories down bellow!

I do have a storyline in mind.