Somethings coming (Chapter 77)

3 months later! 

The twins are just 4 months short from celebrating their 2nd birthday! Andrew is 4 months old and he's developing so well. That's just what the doctor has been telling us. He's rolling over on his stomach a lot. I have spent a lot of time at home and I have thought about a lot of things. I knew that now was the perfect time for me to go back to work. I was ready and I needed to get back into the swing of shifts. This morning was like crunch time, we had to get ready in an hour. we got up and got dressed, got the kids fed, and dressed. Good thing is we didn't have to worry about packing anything. My parents were going to watch the girls this shift. We really didn't know what we were going to do. We knew now that we had three kids, things were just more complicated. We were going to need to find a daycare situation that would best suit us. 

Matt looked at me " You ready..?" I laughed " no.." Matt kissed me on my head " Everything's going to be great.." We drove to the station and everything was changing. I was reading to get back. We arrived and Boden saw us walk in. He looked at me " Welcome back Dawson!" I smiled " Thanks Chief!!" He looked at me " can I talk to you..?" I nodded " yeah.. sure!" We walked to his office and I was just a little nervous. I didn't really know what he wanted. He looked at me and closed the door " take a seat. I sat down as he started to speak " I'm glad your back.. now.. Mills is going back on Squad.. so.." I stopped him from continuing " so you need me to.. remain on ambo.." He nodded " Yes! You and casey.. can't work on 81 obviously.... If you want back on truck your going to have to switch shifts or work with a different company.." I nodded " Alright Chief.."

 We went on with our day and went on more calls!