Welcome home Andrew Kelly Casey (Chapter 70)

Today I was going home. Andrew was always coming home. He was going to see his sisters. this pregnancy has been tough on me. I was just ready to get home and be with family. Casey went home to get the girls so they could finally meet Andrew. I was waiting for him to come back. 

Matt finally walked into my hospital room with the girls " Ready to go!" I laughed " yes, I'm sick of this hospital room already!" He laughed " Girls meet your brother, Andrew!" They giggled " momma!" I looked at them " Oh mommy, missed her girls!" Matt looked at me " I'm going to go find a nurse..." He found a nurse and we were out the door. 

We arrived at home and I was in for a surprise. I had no idea about anything. We walk into the house and everyone from 51 and the 21st were there. They all just yelled " Surprise! Welcome home!" I laughed and cried " you guys!" Brett hugged me " oh, Dawson! Welcome home!" I wiped my tears " sorry... it's just these stupid post pregnancy hormones..." Hermann looked at me " Oh I know all about that..." I laughed " I bet... thanks for coming guys!"

We got to spend time with everyone. It was nice to be with them, but I was looking forward to getting a little sleep. Casey talked to the chief " hey chief... is it okay for me to take off shift..." He looked at me " Matt, your wife just had a baby, of course.." I look at him " well.. I was thinking... I have 2 months vacation time and I'm thinking maybe I would just use that.." He shook my hand " Casey... take all the time you need!" I smiled and nodded " will do chief.." 

That's it for this chapter! Don't you worry I have lots of ideas to come. Were gonna have lots of Casey Family time coming soon. It will be great. It's a whole new road...