The baby- casey baby (Chapter 5)

I was just about three months pregnant! I was starting to show more and more every day. It was getting almost impossible to hide my baby bump. I think the baby really just wanted everyone to know. Today we have an ultrasound which is perfect timing for our reveal party tonight. I woke up today and rolled over and looked at Matt. He opened his eyes and woke up " hey babe.... how did you sleep?" I smiled " I slept great." I put my hand on the baby and just rubbed my belly. I knew our baby would be kicking any time now. I was just ready. Casey got up " hey... we have that ultrasound today!" I smiled " yeah... we do." He looked at me " I love you!" I smiled " I love you too!" 

We went to our appointment. We walked into the waiting room, and I went up to the counter. I smiled at the nurse " Hi! I'm Gabriella Casey. I have an appointment with my ob."  She looked at me " okay. Go sit down, and your nurse will come and get you when were ready for you." I sat down next to Matt and we just held hands. We were so happy and so excited to find more about our baby. The nurse called us back and we headed back to the examination room. I sat down on the examination table as the nurse started to ask me questions. The nurse looked at me " so your three months..". I smiled " yeah... we are." Our doctor came in, and we had an ultrasound. He looked at the screen, and then glanced at me " ok so theres your baby. the heart beats are strong.. thats good." Matt and I looked at each other. I then looked at the doctor " wait, did you say heart-beats???" The doctor looked back at us " your carrying twins.. congratulations." I looked at Matt and he reached for my hand. The doctor looked at us " so, do we want to know what the sex is." Matt looked at me " no, thats all we need to know. at least for now."

I was happy with all that. I knew everything that I needed to. We were completely happy with all of this.