Come on (Chapter 24)

We were now 4 weeks away from our due date. Matt and I really just wanted to spend as much time together. We knew it would only be the two of us for a couple more weeks. Our family would be multiplied soon. Matt decided to take some time off because he didn't want to miss anything. The babies could come anytime.

I was in the nursery organizing the baby's stuff. We had a lot of stuff from the baby shower. We had towels, blankets, and some clothes. We had all boys and girls clothes just in case. Casey walked in the room and looked at me folding clothes " hey what are you doing?" I smiled " organizing...." He looked at me " well.. you are a planner.." We heard a knock at the door. Matt looked at me " I got it.." He headed for the door and I heard a voice. He opened the door " Jay.." He looked in " hey Matt" Matt looked at him " yeah... can I help you with something.." Jay walked in " yeah... you work construction right?" I looked at him " yeah why.." Jay looked at me " Do you have a job at a strip club right now?" I looked at him " yeah a friend wanted me to help out the owner." Jay looked at me " yeah...ok. we just heard some stuff was going down and just wanted to double check with you." I looked at him " whats going down.." Before he could get an answer I walked into the room. I sat down and felt some pain. I figured it was just false labor pains. My water broke as I was sitting there. I looked at Casey " oh my... my water broke." Casey looked at me " come on lets go!"

We were headed to the hospital! Everything was happening for real.

Hey everyone

thanks for reading! yes its true the babies are coming! Expect a delivery to happen in theese next couple chapters!