Keep going (Chapter 62)

I was now 32 weeks pregnant. I couldn't believe it! I remember when I went into labor with the twins. They were born just a few weeks later. That was normal for twins, but it was still scary. I really didn't know what was going to happen. I had one of the best doctors in Chicago. My delivery team was the best too! They delivered the twins like it was easy. Yeah it wasn't that easy. I was in labor for 28 hours. Matt was the best during that time. He just kept me going. I wanted to give up so many times, but I didn't. I'm just glad that he was there. I'm glad that he is my husband and that I will always have him. 

Today I'm going to my 32 week ultrasound. I woke and looked over at Matt. He opened his eyes and rolled over and looked at me " hey baby.." I smiled " uh.. oh my god!!" He looked at me and was scared  for a second " What's wrong..?" I laughed " oh o it's nothing. Your son just won't stop kicking!!" He laughed and set his hand on my stomach " Oh.. my son.." I smiled " I'm not responsible for what he is doing right now... he is your son at the moment.." Matt got out of bed and started to get ready for work. I yelled loud enough for him to hear me from the bathroom " Do you really have to go on shift..." He poked his out from the bathroom " yeah.... I have to.. but I will pick you up at 12 for the doctors appointment.." I smiled and then heard the girls wake up from the baby monitor. I brought them downstairs and put them in their highchairs. I made their food and gave it to them. Matt came down and was ready to leave. I met him at the door " bye baby!" 

Meanwhile At the firehouse 

Matt walked into the kitchen as everyone was just sitting there. They all just did their own thing. The chief walked out of his office " Matt.." I turned around a walked towards him as he calls my name " Yeah Chief.." He looked at me " hows Gabby?" I smiled " she's good... we have that doctors appointment at 12." He looked at me " right... Herman can cover until you get back.." I smiled " thanks chief.." 

At the doctors

The doctor came in " Gabby, Matt! how are you?" I smiled " good... maybe a little uncomfortable..." She laughed " well that's normal now... your 32 weeks?" I smiled " yes.." She looked at the computer screen " everything looks good. he's opening his eyes.." Matt looked at the screen " oh my! wow!" She asked " have you been experiencing any pain at all..?" I looked at Matt  " just a little back pains here and there.." She looked at us " well everything looks good... just start practicing relaxing techniques and breathing." I smiled " okay thanks.." 

We left and now I was headed home to the girls. My brother was watching them. 

Hey everyone! thanks for reading! 

I decided to write more about the pregnancy and what is going on internally I guess. I know some of you are looking for more action in this story. Don't worry that will be coming soon. I just want to write all aspects of the story. Right now I just want to get all the details of the story out there. SO thats what I did. Let me know what you think will/should happen... 

new chapter will be coming soon!!!