Back to normal... (Chapter 75)

It has been over a month since Andrew was born. Matt has been home for a month helping me out and taking care of our baby. This pregnancy was hard on the both of us. We needed time at home together. I was ready to be home with the kids alone. It was time for both of us. 

I looked at Casey as he started to wake up " good morning!" He smiled " morning!" I looked at him        " hey.. so theres something I need to tell you.." He sat up and looked at me " yeah.." I looked at him " baby I love you.. I do. It's just I was thinking maybe you should go back to work.." He looked at me         " What...." I took his hand " I'm okay... It's just it's time.." He looked at me " You sure?" I smiled " yeah... and before you know it.. I'll be back at work.." Matt agreed to go back to work. I was going back in just a few more weeks. I was just waiting for the right time. I wanted to ease right back into things. I was only going to be working 3 days a week for a while. I didn't want  to be away from the kids too much. I thought It would be good for both of us. 

Ok yes another shorter chapter! Ok so I have plans for this story and that first requires a 3 month time jump... The next chapter will skip ahead 3 weeks when Matt goes back and the one after that will be 3 months and gabby will be back. Let me know what you think down bellow...