A happy ending

I woke up i remember that I had a sleepover chad had his arm around me he pulled closer I smiled it was 6:00 in the morning then BANG thunder crashed I jumped so did everyone else except chad he was still sound asleep, it was so loud kitty hugged benny, benny did the same to kitty "that was loud" I nodded "y-yeah" 'I hate thunder its so scary and even when its that loud too' Craig then laid beside me "lay down Julia its okay were safe" I nodded "yeah your right, let's go back to sleep guys" then my little sister came in and laid with me to they hated thunder to chad still was holding me Craig was holding me to i fell asleep being cuddled I woke up and everyone was up and playing, talking, play fighting, and eating candy I rubbed my eyes and stretched "morning Julia" Craig said kissing my head I smiled "morning Craig" I laid back down I was really tired kitty jumped up and down "Julia your finally awake" she said smiling while on Benny's back "yeah I am finally, want to go outside and play?" Everyone nodded "yeah lets go" john said running down the stairs everyone else followed him we started to fool around and play it was fun just being with each other its awesome laughing then we made our own group the Julia group which we stayed together all the time and we would never leave each other's side ever everyone agreed to that "even if were adults or teen like sixteen or seventeen anything we will not leave each other's side no matter what!" Everyone nodded "okay but what of something bad happens then what?" Kitty asked "well then we will be still together we will not forget each other" I said kitty nodded "good idea" chad said smiling he thought all my ideas were awesome I smiled back we were sitting in the field just talking when a girl came "h-hi" we looked at her like who the fuck are you? Kinda look "hi, whats your name?" I asked as nicely as could be "My name Is Lucy" I nodded "hi Lucy this I am Julia and thats my brother john and my boyfriend Craig and my best friends benny, kitty, and, chad want to john my group?" I said smiling she smiled so big "yeah I would love to" she sat beside me she had purple streaks in her hair same with pink to she looked awesome she had an awesome sweater we talked then Lucy got a text "well I got to go now, sorry it my dads rule he is so protective of me see you guys later" she said getting and walking home "well I guess we should be going home to" everyone nodded "bye see you tomorrow people!" Everyone yelled I ran home with john "I guess that I have a great home and great friends I love it here i just wish that mom and dad were here they would be so proud of me for stop daydreaming and start living and following my dreams" i said to john he smiled that smile I saw from the first day I met him "yeah" I looked at my diary I guess we start a new life now I said going to sleep and thinking this is the best happy ending of my life!