Snow!

I woke up and I didn't see green grass I saw white snow I was pissed I hated snow i never knew why but my sisters loved the snow I guess because they loved making snow angels and snowmen i don't know why but their still kids I woke john up and showed him he was just like a little kid "OMG it snowed come on Julia lets go build a snowman please" I nodded "lets go then" I signed he put on snow boots and mittens he looked so cute I just put on my hoodie and walked outside I saw my little sisters making snowmen I saw John smile and grab me and run we made a small igloo together he loved it, it was very warm in the igloo I thought it would be cold but john told me "its only warm because we are in like a little house so cold air cant get in only the door but then it doesn't make so much cold air in" he just smiled I nodded "see you are smart to" he shook his head "no you're more smarter then me" I laughed "no I am not" we started to fight about that for a little bit then I got tired about fighting about it so i just hugged him "fine you win" I rolled my eyes he just chuckled "damn right" I got out if the igloo and got hit with a snowball in the face I fell it really hurt john helped me up and kissed my forehead "are you alright?" "Y-yeah I'm fine" "get up Julia and john were going to have the biggest snowball fight ever who loses has to make hot chocolate!" "Oh you're on" we went crazy on the snowball fight maybe a little to crazy john kinda got scared he hid in the igloo for a bit, me and john won "YES go make our hot chocolate jewels and Julianna!" "Aww no fair" we walked in the house mom and dad already made hot chocolate for us we thanked them me and john went upstairs and sat on the bottom bunk bed we talked while drinking our hot chocolate john read my diary and was shocked i didn't like snow "Julia why don't you like snow?" "I don't know its to cold and you don't hear birds and see flowers i like summer better" "oh okay thats okay come on lets go" he grabbed my hand and we went back outside he had a big bag he got skates out "do you know how to skate Julia?" "Yeah of course i do I love to skate" we skated for long time I held on to him a lot since I never skated for a long time he didn't mind we had lots of fun then we went back home and talked for a little bit we laughed and played a game with my sisters john fell asleep beside them they were asleep to i smiled and took a picture i laid next john and Julianna jewels was by my head today was an fantastic day can't wait for tomorrow.