School

"Get up bitches" I got up so fast and woke my sisters up so fast and we got on our hoodies so fast we ate and got out of the house she drove us in silent once we got to school I was so scared because me and my sisters were in different classes so I told them "don't take off you're hood no matter" what they nodded knowing already what to do but I still remind them just in case we went in class
Julianna's POV
I walked in my class scared I took a seat and A boy sat next to me I liked him he looked at me "whats you're name?" He asked nicely "my name is Julianna" I smiled "thats such an beautiful name like you" I blushed and smiled "thanks" he smiled "no problem and my name jake" "okay" we were talking for a long time we became best friends till this girl came and kissed his cheek and then she slapped me for no reason I put my hand on where she slapped me "w-what was that for?" I asked hurt she laughed "for being next to my boyfriend this is my seat bitch move it" I wanted to cry but I held it in "hey don't be so mean to her" jake sticked up for me "you know what for hurting my best friend were done!" Everyone ohh her she screamed and ran to a different seat then the jake kissed me I felt loved and now we are bf and gf best school day ever I thought.
Jewels POV
I walked in my class I felt scared I was young and there were people the same age as me they liked me everyone did why....my hoodie fell off I felt so scared now what was I going to do I freaked out but then they didn't notice they were to young to ever understand "phew that was so close." I whispered I was so happy we sat on the carpet and listened to the teacher she was talking about books and reading is good for you and never sit by the tv because you will become fat and die I was so amused that this teacher knew so much I raised my hand "yes jewels" "umm how come you die when you become fat" I asked everyone looked at the teacher for an answer she just laughed you don't die I was joking she said I thought she was now the dumbest teacher ever to do that to me but it was okay being in school.
Julia's POV
I thought and daydreamed I got yelled at a lot but it didn't effect me I guess I was starring at a girl i didn't know till she came up to me and slapped me I jumped it didn't hurt cause I was used getting beat but it scared me really bad "hi" I said that was all that came out of me a boy laughed at me I liked him he didn't tell no one his name he just liked being called shadow lots of people laughed except me I thought it was cute but he laughed at me "don't just hi me bitch" she slapped me again i just sat there people were going crazy they wanted me to fight but I just sat there then she slapped me again I got bored and punched her out she was on the ground everyone thought I killed her shadow then came up to me and kissed me I was shocked but kissed back after school was done my sisters told everything that happened I did to i guess school is awesome I thought till we got home.