Summer break

I woke up late like around one or so john was playing with mittens like a little kid i just sat up and was watching him play it was cute "morning john" he turned and looked at me "well actually good afternoon Julia" I laughed "yep sorry i didn't wake up" "oh its fine you need some sleep" I nodded "is lunch ready?" He shook his head "no it isn't mom said it will be done soon" "oh okay what is making?" I don't know, go ask her" "i don't want to I'm to lazy to do that and its to far I will break something" "oh my Gish you are getting so lazy after school ended get up lets go to the park you lazy bitch" "hey don't call me that you asshole" he just smiled "okay I wont but get up were going to the park" I got up and walked with john to the park we had fun there I guess it was boring but it was some of my fault because I didn't play or do anything i just sat on the grass and watched john play, we walked back home we didn't talk at all it was very quiet "say something please I hate being quiet whats wrong john you always talk and smile but now your acting different" he just smiled "okay then what do you want to talk about?" "How about umm i don't know" "see there's nothing to talk about so thats why I'm quiet" "oh okay fine but right now were talking about something" I smiled he just didn't show no motion just kept walking once we got home i went upstairs and took my hoodie off and showed my hair and eyes I was very comfortable taking off my hoodie when john was around he didn't care he just thought I was like a ordinary person, I showed Craig my hair and eyes to, me and Craig are dating we are like twins he really likes me I like him to john is very protective of me when it come to me dating someone shadow got all jealous but I didn't care I wasn't trying to get him jealous but I guess I did which I didn't care Craig is an awesome boyfriend he's kind and nice and like to cuddle with me a lot, I feel bad for john since he's a loner "john do you want a girlfriend? Cause I know someone who likes you" he turned around and looked at me "who the fuck would like me?" I told him "there's a girl and her name is amber she really like you" "o-oh okay well I'm going to see her want to come with me Julia?" "No your on your ow- wait never mind I'm coming just wait" I ran and got my diary "okay I'm ready" "why are oh but you're diary" "because for memories" "ugh fine you can write it all down then just don't show anyone please expect me" "oh john don't worry I know that already" "well let's go then and see if I can do it" we started to walk I forgot all about lunch oh wells.