A brother?

I woke up I remembered that today is Saturday so no school today john and my sisters were asleep I went downstairs and made some cereal I was sitting down and eating while watching some cartoons that were on then my sisters came running down the stairs and spilled some cereal and milk "you have to clean that up I'm not" I said while putting my bowl in the sink "fine!" They cleaned it up then john came tripping down the stairs "Julianna what did I say about leaving you're toys in the middle of the floor where the stairs are!?" "You told me a lot of times I'm sorry" "its fine just don't do it again please" "okay john i wont" then we heard a knock on the door my mom went to living room to open it "hi are you Lisa?" "Yes why?" "Well your adoptive daughters have a brother" "oh okay whats his name?" "His name is chase he is only 13" "okay thank you" my mom closed the door when a boy with red hair came in he had fox ears and tail he looked so cute "hi Julia Julianna and jewels I missed you three" he said hugging us I was so happy I missed chase he was my only brother I forgot about him Julianna loved him to pieces "OMG CHASE YOUR HERE OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" "you haven't changed a bit Julianna" he said giggling john looked a little jealous but it didn't bother me really "chase your room will be with me and John you get top me and john get bottom okay" I said smiling he nodded and walked off my sisters to play with them for a little bit 'its been so long since I saw him I missed him so much when he was little i would take good care of him Julianna would protect him he was really fascinated in foxes he loved foxes i never knew why he would always dress like one and then he would tackle us down and say "I caught my pray nom mom nom" it was so much fun to hide from him and pretend he was a real fox he would nickname him foxy the awesome fox but mostly for short foxy he loved his nickname chase was very nice and he had anger issues which was not fun but he would keep it in, but if someone hurt us or did something to us he would beat them up for a little boy his age, my dad taught him how to fight but then some stole him we tried everything calling police everything and anything to find him' I started to cry thinking about this then then chase snapped me out of it "hey Julia your still my thinking and day dreaming awe- why are you crying?" He hugged me tight "hey dont think about what happened to me okay I'm fine I'm with you now thats all that matters" I nodded "your right chase and your still my cute little foxy" he nodded and laughed "yes I am I missed you what happened while I got stolen?" "Here read this it should help you get to know whats happening" he read my whole diary from first day to night he read some of today and smiled "man you are just a really crazy bitch" I laughed yes I am I yawned lets go to sleep I went to me and chases bunk john fell asleep on his bunk it was an awesome day wonder how its going to be with my brother here.