Treats and Tricks

We went running outside I couldn't wait to get candy I was pumped to see all the other costumes some of us spitted up I was with john chad Craig chase kitty and benny mom was with my little sisters it was awesome we started to walk for a little bit it was fun running to house to house lots of people had scary costumes I wasn't scared kitty was but benny was holding her close to him it was a adorable while we were walking there were some candy on the ground I picked it up Craig who had my hand went falling to the ground I felt bad but then I laughed he got up and grabbed my hand roughly I yelped but I was okay he just scared me he just smirked at my cuteness "why did we stop?" Kitty asked "oh nothing really just I saw candy, and I'm checking what it is but we should touch or eat it lets just keep moving!" I said kinda yelled to while we were on our way to this one house a teen scared kitty she dropped her candy that teen made a big mistake he didn't know we were in a group "don't do that you asshole!" I yelled "you are not the boss of me little girl so shut up" he said and smirked "you want to be like like that fine then be like that, this means war!" Before he could do anything I slapped him "don't mess with my friends you need to learn to be more friendly!" He nodded "I'm so sorry I wont do it again" he said sobbing I just rolled my eyes and helped him up he smiled "I didn't mean to" he said looking at the ground I didn't really care I picked up kitty's bag of candy and went to the house we going to go to till that boy stopped us I was really mad when he did stop us I was in no mood now everything was ruined I wish that kids were more nicer I signed Craig hugged me "its okay Julia come on don't let that boy bug you its an awesome night lets not let a little no good teen ruin it!" I smiled "okay" we then again ran to house to house to house I was really tired "j-Julia please don't be mad when I ask this but......can we have a little break" I nodded "yeah of course I'm tired "well im not I'm going to that house over there" benny smiled "okay but be carful of people I don't really trust no one okay?! "Okay kitty I will be carful I promise he went running we just sat there five minutes he still not back another five minutes still not back we got really worried then kitty went to see she screamed we ran to see what it was and it was Benny's bag it he didn't make it to the house I started to cry then benny popped out of no where "BOO!" We all jumped "benny your okay never do that again please" kitty bagged "okay I wont kitty" he said hugging her i smiled "thank god your okay you had me worried for a second" everyone nodded then we started to walk to my house we all had a sleepover and talked about getting lots of candy "I cant believe we got so much candy I thought we wouldn't get this much" "lets stop talking about this and get to sleep" kitty said while yawning I nodded we all started to eat our candy for a little while before going to sleep, then we went to sleep.