Surprise

A/N there are going to be swears so just a warning.
"Okay kids time to get up" I woke up remembering what happened yesterday my sister knew what happened they were sad all the kids ate their breakfast we did to but not that much we missed out mom and dad and needed a break from everyone except each other we made a fort but those stupid kids broke it there was a girl and she had brown hair and eyes and her hoodie was black like mine she got all mad at me she was about 13 only same age as me "hey bitch i only wear a black hoodie here" my sisters were shocked and scared i never really learned swears so I couldn't find any comebacks so i just stood there "well bitch are you going to say something back or be a scared little bitch you are" 'I just stood there my hood was up and I walked up to her and I slapped her so hard across the face she fell down and started crying I just smirked and walked away my sisters were more scared that I just hit a poor girl across the face but then we got over it i then again I sat there and stared at the wall and daydreamed more then that girl came over and interrupted my thoughts' "bitch no one ever does that" after that I felt a pain in my side my sisters started crying I guess she kicked my side i sat there it started to hurt more she went to kick me again but I grabbed her leg and tripped her down to the ground I smirked again she went to grab my hood but I moved to fast for her to ever touch it "DON'T TOUCH MY HOOD!" I yelled at her and walked away i didn't want to get in trouble then "Julia, Julianna, and jewels please come to see me" 'great i thought just great now I'm in trouble and I got my sisters in trouble' I walked to the door "yeah why did you want to see us?" I asked as nice as I could be "surprise you're going to be adopted meet you're mom" she smiled I looked at the girl she looked mean I grabbed my sisters hand "okay don't be shy this is you're mom you're going with her today" she said smiling I was in no mood i didn't want to go with her but she grabbed my arm and ran out the door and threw us in the car and locked it my sisters were now scared of her i calmed them down she drove to her house and kicked us out like she really kicked us she was nice to jewels though we walked inside the house we had to go to school which I didn't want to i wanted to stay home but she was mean she slapped me hard I cried my sisters stayed together so she couldn't touch them. She beat me up a lot I hid "come here bitch" I cried while my sisters hugged me they felt bad "GO TO SLEEP BRATS!" she yelled at us I slept on the floor and cried while my sisters cried on the bed tomorrow is going to be a scary day again.