The plan

I woke up with Julianna beside me and I saw jewels on the ground by the stairs it was late at night I cried and Julianna woke up when I touched her she filched I cried and saw blood everywhere I got up and ran to jewels I was so mad and hurt everywhere I cried every step I took I saw jewels I checked her pulse and she was gone she was dead I cried and shook her "n-no c-come o-o-on j-j-jewels get up please" I cried Julianna just looked at me with sad red eyes with tears in them i just held jewels and cried I put jewels down on the bed and shut the door "never go in the room EVER again got it bitch!" I yelled at Julianna she looked scared at me and cried I knew what I did and I hugged Julianna "i-Im so sorry" I said crying she nodded I felt so lost without jewels I went to go downstairs when the bedroom door opened I looked and there was jewels smiling with blood in her green hair and her red hood she just smiled I hugged her so tight "i thought you were dead" I said crying jewels just hugged me "its okay don't cry okay I'm okay so don't cry I'm okay" "okay" my sisters went to sleep we went to school the next day brused and bloody I got kissed on my cuts by shadow I just smiled and my sister got kissed but jake again it was okay we didn't get beat up all day today since we got a beating yesterday and she wanted us to heal so she could do it again i never knew why she hated us but I just didn't really care she didn't touch us she fed us and cleaned us like a nice mom for a little bit then we got all healed again then she did the same again it was hell and I wanted to get out so we made a plan to get out but it never worked in till I found a perfect plan to get in a nice family again and not stay with this bitch "Julianna and jewels I found a plan" I said I told them what to do we were going to kill that bitch and be in a new family and if that family isn't nice we will kill that one to my sisters were scared by the idea but then they decided to do it, it was night and we got our knifes ready we went in her room i tied her up so she couldn't fight back i stabbed her in the legs and the arms she screamed for us to stop and she screamed help but that didn't help we kept on stabbing and stabbing then we didn't hear no more noise from the bitch "w-we d-did I-I-it" Julianna said then she cried I did to we all did because we just murdered our so called mom we went back to the orphanage and now were in a nicer family tomorrow will be a different day.