No one cares!

We woke nothing new went to bus stop the only thing different was shadow wasn't here Craig came by "sup?" "Nothing much just waiting for thing stupid ass bus" he nodded "Julia wheres shadow?" Julianna asked me john looked at me upset "h-he moved away because he hates me" "oh but he doesn't hate you Julia he told me that really like you" I nodded then the bus came 'I have a lot of time to think about this i didn't know he likes me I thought he hates me but oh its me Julia I am so stupid' "Julia?" I looked at john "what?" I said in my nicest tone "were here now" I nodded and got off no one really noticed shadow was gone and it seemed like no one cares I asked one of his friends he hangs out twenty four seven "hey you" he turned around "what do you want bitch" "umm shadow is died yesterday" he looked at me with no emotion "so like I give one fuck" he walked away i just sold there then I went to class told the teacher what happened it looked like she didn't care "go sit down Julia I have no time to worry or care right now" I walked to my desk 'am I the only one who really cares about what happened yes because I did it' I didn't notice but we were on the bus "john why am I here" "because schools done so I had to carry you because you wouldn't get "out of your thoughts so you should thank me" I nodded "thank you for that but have you noticed no one cares that shadow is gone like he's a ghost and never accessed" "yeah I know but if you think about it he treated everyone like shit so it doesn't really surprise me but I'm guessing your mad at that" I nodded then we walked off the bus Julianna and jewels were sad "whats wrong girls?" I asked "its shadow he's gone and he really likes you so you lost someone who cares about you more then himself and now he's gone forever because he moved" 'I wanted to cry they were so depressed because of me stupid me I guess I have to make it up to them and maybe they might get rid of shadow but then not totally forget about him I wonder if they are going to have a funeral for him I wonder who would be there' i just flopped on my bed 'i just wanted this to stop I wish I never did that I wish I could've just not of cared then he wouldn't of been dead maybe he was going to say sorry what if he didn't though but maybe he told everyone he was kidding and not to but me' john walked in the room "don't worry about Julia" "yeah I guess your right he walked down stairs to eat right when I went to walk out of the room I noticed something and ran downstairs screaming and crying.
Cliff hanger