Worst day ever?!

I woke up late for school "omg john wake up were late for the bus get up right now!" I ran to my sisters room and woke them up we had a fast breakfast john laughed and kissed my head "stop worrying its okay we have an hour" I signed an sat down my sisters just laughed at me 'this is going to be the worst day ever I cant believe I am so stupid I wonder what other stupid things I will do what if I fall getting off the bus or say something stupid' "Julia earth to Julia" john said waving his hand at my face "what is it now!" "Come on we have to to the bus now" we went to bus and shadow was there he was bruised from john i just rolled my eyes and turned around then all of a sudden it started to rain hard I was pissed "ugh this is the worst fucking day ever fuck!" John and my sisters hugged me and we warmed up fast shadow just laughed he had an umbrella my hoodie was soaked when I got on the bus then I sat in my seat john was beside me and was holding my hand I smiled at him 'i guess it isn't this bad if I have John and my sisters I'm happy' I thought till me and john were separated for talking to each other to much I was pissed and he switched spots with shadow so shadow had to sit next to me I groaned and banged my head on the table "I hate my life" "aww Julia stop being like that please" he kissed my head I raised my head so fast and pushed him out of his seat "I hate you don't do that ever again you asshole" "Julia get to the principal's office now!" "Fine, fuck you all" I walked out and flipped the whole class I was made then I saw a boy by the principals office "why are you here?" "Oh I flipped the teacher how about you?" "I called my ex a asshole then said fuck you all to the class then flipped everyone there" "whoa I'm Craig want to be friends?" "Yeah of course and I'm Julia" "okay Julia" he went in the office I waited for my turn then I went in "Julia what a surprise your not ever in here hmm well whatever you did never do it again and if you keep on fount what you did then you will be suspended" "okay" I rolled my eyes and walked out and went back to class it was over so I walked home John was worried about me then I got grounded it was terrible i let john read my diary he was worried that I would be bad and get in more trouble "I wont I promise I will be good now just it was the worst day ever but I hope tomorrow will be better" he nodded "i hope so to and maybe just look at the clock closely before getting worried okay?" "I will john i learned my lesson" I laughed he just smiled "good" i played with mittens for a little while then went to sleep tomorrow will be better I hope.