Hard day

"Kids wake up!" I heard my mom yell I woke up beside john i just smiled and pushed him off the bed "W-WHAT HELP!" "John its just me" I started laughing "that isnt funny julia" "to me it is john" he rolled his eyes and ran with my sweater i didn't really care I wore his hoodie it hid my hair not my eyes i didnt care really "hey sis" jewels ran up to me and hugged me I hugged back and smiled "hey wheres Julianna?" "I don't know" jewels shrugged I started to worry 'okay julia dont freak out maybe she is still sleeping of maybe she went and took a bath wait that wouldn't make sense ugh I need to go and check" I walked to her room Julianna was still sleep "JULIANNA GET UP!" She jumped up and got dressed "s-sorry" she looked at her shoes "its fine" we went to the bus stop and waited for the stupid bus I saw shadow again he is just nothing to me really anymore "hey john" i turned and saw Craig I smiled and hugged him "j-john?" "Im Julia I'm just wearing johns hoodie because he took mine" I giggled he just stood there "don't do that ever again" "hey julia" shadow came up to me I told Craig all about shadow he didn't care "hi" I think I still have feelings for shadow I'm not sure finally the bus came then we went to school it was awkward John still had my hoodie he loved my hoodie Criag and john sat beside me while shadow behind I hate shadow hes so mean he throws paper at me anything to make me mad what whatever I got sent to the principals office again john wasn't impress with me anymore he didn't talk to me or look at me I felt like crying I walked around the block and bumped into shadow I fell "sorry Julia" I nodded "its okay" I tried to smile "hey whats wrong your always so happy" "it's because john he's mad at me and now he wont look or talk to me its....i...I don't know anything no more" shadow nodded then hugged me "its okay" he grabbed my hood and pulled it down "whoa I love you're hair Julia" "shadow never do that again!" "whatever" he walked away 'I knew he wouldn't care about me I wish he did I walked to Craig's' "Craig! I miss you" I started to cry I don't know why I thought of john and just cried "whoa whoa Julia whats wrong!?" "Its john he's mad at me and wont talk or look at me" Craig nodded "he was just on the phone with me he said he wants you home" I nodded and started to walk home I went upstairs and saw john i just didn't sit beside him or lay on his bunk I went to my top bunk which surprised him "hey why you going up come sit with me" he smiled that smile that I loved and made me feel happy "okay" I sat beside him he stole my diary and read it then he hugged me all if a sudden i hugged back and cried "its okay I love you okay its just stop being like Craig okay stop it" I nodded "okay I will john i love you to just please don't be mad at me ever again" "okay" I promise he kissed my head go to sleep now I fell asleep cant wait for tomorrow.