Night

I screamed and cried running down the stairs and grabbing john and dragging him up the stairs I was crying uncontrollably john had a confused and very worried look on his face "w-whats wrong Julia?" "I-I didn't wear my sweater to school and everyone now knows and its really bad there not suppose to and now what if something's going to happen jo-" "REALLY YOU SCARED AND WORRIED ME JUST FOR THAT" I nodded he was pissed and stormed out of the room leaving me there to think what just happened and what to do now I went downstairs and ate went back upstairs and sat on johns bunk "go on your bunk" "okay" I went to my bunk and went to sleep "julia wake the fuck up you bitch" I woke up and looked at who woke me it didn't sound like John i "okay I'm up" I went to the door and got grabbed "Julia don't go near the door there something or someone out there I looked at John and giggled "okay stop im sorry for my hoodie and things" john looked at me and then slapped me "what the fuck was that for you little bitch" I was so mad how he treating me I tackled him down to the ground we were now punching, slapping, kicking and yelling insults at each other finally we stopped I was bleeding so was john he just smirked at me ''I'm sorry" he said smirking at me i just nodded "its fine you piece of shit" I got up and looked outside and walked downstairs to have a shower but it felt very different like someone was watching me go in the living room then I saw a shadow of someone or something like john said "j-john" "what julia what is that" I said pointing at the figure in the dark john went to the light switch and turned on the light the figure was gone I was so shocked "maybe it your shadow or something from the moonlight" "y-yeah maybe" I went back and had a shower after that if felt more weird I was very afraid now I just wanted to go to sleep and wake up morning but I was scared to sleep what if the figure comes and gets me when I'm sleeping john was awake to reading his favourite book that read over and over again I still had cuts from our fight he did to but worse then me because I kinda cheated but whatever in till I noticed his favourite book was my diary I guess he hides it was a book cover I am now finding new things while I'm awake I think I like staying up later "john can I have my diary please" "yeah here" he gave my diary to me and wrote everything what happened today was a scary night and we still have to find out what that figure is but oh wells I went to johns bunk and fell asleep tomorrow will be better I hope.