Recess

Once we got to school we went to our classes benny, kitty, Craig, John all sat with me turns out that kitty is dating someone, i don't know who though she didn't want to tell me which I don't really care not my business I told her I was dating Craig she awed "you five stop talking and start listening or you five will get detention!" 'I hated out teacher she was such a mean bitch but wasn't her fault I guess she been through a lot with our class, out class is really badass and we get in to lots of trouble so after so much she started to be a little bitch to everyone so now mostly everyone hates her but oh wells if I was her i would do the same' then the recess bell went I was really happy "okay have fun" I went outside and talk with some of my best friends, chase pulled me aside to meet chad he had a purple beanie and brown hair he was really cool I started to have a little crush in him he calls every girl sweetie and every boy buddy he was awesome and really really nice Craig started to get jealous and started to hold my waist and he had his head on my shoulder i didn't really mind it I felt really close and I felt like he really cares about me so I liked it kitty and benny kept on talking about rainbows and spaceships we all listened and laughed at some parts it got a little boring Craig left to get Julianna and jewels "I will be right back" "okay be quick" "okay little miss bossy" I smiled then chad and chase sat beside me me and chad talked about life and embarrassing moments we laughed at our stories then Craig came and ruined it a little he sat beside me but chad was still beside me I was really happy that Craig wasn't that rude to push him away from me, then we heard the bell ring recess was over I Groaned "bye chad, it was really nice meeting you" "yeah it was really nice meeting you to Julia see you later guys" "see you later" we were all going to go in school when I heard a girl crying I went to see who it was and it was kitty she was crying "kitty, whats wrong?" I wanted to cry to she was so sad "i-I got dumped a-and I-it h-hurts" she said sobbing and hugging me I knew I had to go get benny those two are best friends right when I was about to get benny, benny was already running to me "whats wrong with kitty?" She got dumped I said sadly benny looked sad to "that sucks she loved him so much" benny said I noodled and looked at the ground he hugged kitty its okay kitty you will find someone better I promise and he will treat you better then he di-" before he could finish kitty kissed benny at first benny was surprised but then he kissed back i awed they were so cute they blushed "I already did find someone better" she smiled he smiled back "sorry to ruin the moment but we need to go to school snapping them back to reality we ran in class we didn't get in trouble the teacher just didn't really care and let us pass I was happy "what took you so fucking long Julia?" John asked "I will tell you when we get home" I said smiling like an idiot today was an interesting day wonder what else will happen?