Not a good day

"JULIA GET UP" 'I heard again my dad yelled he always yells I don't know why' I looked beside me and forgot I let my sister sleep with me she was up because of my dad she ran in her room to wake up jewels who was sleeping peacefully till Julianna woke her up "wake up sis!" She said shaking jewels "okay okay I'm up stop shaking me!" 'Julianna ran downstairs and ran back up and put on her blue hoodie i already had my black hoodie on jewels put on her hoodie and ran downstairs it was always busy on Saturdays because we went shopping or out to eat or spend time with family we got in the car me and Julianna got the doors and jewels in the middle my mom always drove the car and my dad didn't i didn't know why but I never ask because it doesn't matter' "JULIA!" My sister snapped me out of my thoughts "what what is it" i became very scared thinking something went wrong "daddy said stop daydreaming and thinking so much" "o-oh okay sorry dad" I became very embarrassed "its okay but really stop thinking so much my girl there's nothing to really think about" I nodded "oh you cant tell her to stop thinking she always thought and daydreamed from when she was six she thought about a lot of things and she still does" my mom said I smiled my sisters just played with their toys that were in the car "Julia what do think of anyways?" My dad asked to past the time in the car "i umm I think of what my sisters do and did and what am I going to do and things" I answered happily he laughed and nodded I felt very sad after he laughed 'I started thinking again till something bad happened my mom drove and car ran through a red light he hit us I saw it, it was on my side and I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the way my mom didn't she got hit I screamed so did my sisters the car went spinning my sisters were crying I was holding them tight while it was spinning it hit another car which hit my dad' "DAD DAD GET UP MOM DAD" I yelled 'they weren't responding I cried while my sisters cried with me the cops came and charged the guy who hit us our mom and dad died I cried while my sisters tried to confront me I stopped we were in an orphanage I was depressed I kept my hood up so did my sisters we never took it down we met new kids and friends but I didn't care I wanted my parents' "s-sis please cheer up" 'Julianna snapped me out of my thoughts again I looked at Julianna she was going to cry if I didn't cheer up so I smiled under my hood she saw my smile and smiled to she hugged me so tight the woman who was looking after us was nice so I was happy I was still protective of my sisters I would hate to see them sad again I was just so glad me and them survived if they didn't i would be more depressed "okay kids go to sleep now" I fell asleep holding my sisters tight to me tomorrow is going to be a different scary day I thought as I drift off to sleep'