Normal day

I woke up beside my brother chase he was playing with mittens john was no where to be seen in my room I got kind of worried but thought he just went downstairs to eat or something "morning chase" "morning Julia how was your sleep?" He asked while pointing a laser on the wall "it was good" "thats awesome" "chase, where is john?" I asked nerves he looked at me and shrugged "I don't know, I just woke up and he wasn't in here i think he's downstairs maybe" I nodded "okay, thanks for trying to help" I walked downstairs and saw my sisters playing with some toys and cars I heard a knock on the door I answered it "hey Julia" it was Craig smiling "Craig!" My brother chase came running down the stairs "Julia who the fuck is he" Craig said he seemed mad "Craig it isn't what you think this is my brother chase" "hi I'm chase you most be Craig Julia's boyfriend nice to meet you" chase reached his hand out Craig grabbed it and they were shaking hands "hi" "chase come play please" Julianna said "okay coming see you later look after her if you don't I will kill you" he ran to Julianna I smiled a nerves smile Craig just laughed "its okay I'm use to your crazy family" I nodded "okay thats good, want to go for a walk? "Yeah, I have nothing to do so thats why I came to see you" I blushed "okay lets go then" I took johns hoodie my hoodie was gone thank god that meant john is okay "Craig?" "Hmm?" "Do you know where john is? When I woke up this morning he was gone and I don't know where he is and how I'm scared if something bad happened!" He nodded "I'm sure he is fine he is smart and knows how to fight maybe he just went for a walk or something just calm down he's okay" I nodded "yeah your right" we got up to the park. while we were walking I saw John Craig smiled ''see what did I tell you he's okay" john was sitting on the park bench I walked up to him "hey John are you okay?" he seemed to be hiding his face in his hands there was really no one at the park the park is always quiet and there is really no one there "yeah, like you care about how I feel anyways, so leave me alone Julia!" I was hurt Craig just stood there he didn't know what to do but just listen "John I do care I was really worried when you weren't in my room or in the house, so don't say I don't care John!" he turned around so fast I got scared and flinched thinking he was going to hurt me he just hugged me "I'm okay just needed some time alone and I was so wrong I guess you do care about me and I'm really happy you do Julia I don't know what I do without you!" "its okay John, but you really need to smart up if you don't I'm done and you will be on your own to deal with your on issues he nodded "okay" "see you two tomorrow bye" Craig said and then walked home me and john walked home and went straight to sleep tomorrow is school wonder how its going to be?