A Real home

I woke up beside apples that me and my sisters picked yesterday I woke up my sisters again we started to get up when I saw something Huge "hey look over there" I pointed to the big open field my sisters looked "can we go see it maybe its a house sis" Julianna said happily thinking its a house "okay then let's go then" we started walking through the field to go to the big house I ran so did my sisters I knocked on the door "why hello there i never saw you around here before wh-" he was caught off when he saw blood on our hoodies "omg lets clean you up....." Thanks" I said it was an awesome home they were a nice couple and we had a brother named john we are all happy now and they found the school we use to go to and it was time for school "bye mom bye dad love you!" Me and my sisters and john yelled we had to take a school bus which I don't like very much but then I saw shadow I had butterflies i didn't know why Julianna sat with jewels because jake wasn't on the bus I was going to sit with shadow till a girl hugged him and he hugged back I sat behind my sisters I was so mad but then john sat next to me he was smiling which made me smile he kissed my cheek which I was surprised but whatever after that happened we went in class again nothing new shadow sat with me but I punched him and told him why he just laughed and kissed my cheek "that was my little sister her name is ruby" he smiled I smiled at ruby "hi ruby I'm Julia" ruby smiled "hi Julia I'm ruby I'm shadows little sister" you nodded "well me and shadow got to go now let's go shadow" "okay just wait ruby" "no right now dont make me get mom" "fine sorry Julia I got to go" "it's okay bye" he kissed me fast and walked ruby home I went and got my sisters and john then we walked home we "hey mom and dad" we all said at the same time we laughed I went to me and johns room we had to share, my sisters went to their room I forgot john was with me and I took my hoodie off "WHOA!" I turned around "john don't tell anyone please!" He nodded "I wont don't worry and I love you're hair and eyes" I smiled and blushed "thanks" "why don't you show anyone?" "Because my old mom and dad said not to i don't know" "where is you're mom dad?" "t-their d-dead" i cried and hugged my knees "oh I'm so so sorry Julia" I smiled "its okay it isn't your fault" he nodded and hugged me for a long time I guess I fell asleep in his arms I woke up in the morning in his arms I smiled and cuddled more in his chest and fell back to sleep.