Stupid bus

"Julia? Its time to get up" I heard chase I got up he looked at me and smiled I cant wait for school you get to see my best friend in the world Chad he smiled I just smiled a little I wasn't a morning person really but I had to smile because he's my brother I got up and got dressed my sisters were downstairs watching their favourite cartoons, I did enjoy some cartoons not that much John loved them, then Craig knocked on the door "Hey Julia, how are you" "hey Craig same as always tired and not in the mood stupid school I hate it!" Craig nodded "I know you do but when we grow up it will help us" "yeah I know but still it sucks I always wanted to go to school but now I change my mind i rather be home schooled" Craig laughed "yeah, we better go now the bus will be there soon!" Craig said sounded a little bit worried "come on guys time to g-" before I could finish chase picked me up and gave me a piggy back running there "STOP RUNNING WHAT IF WE FALL, STOP PLEASE!" I was always scared of falling but we made it "you got to learn to trust me" chase said messing my hair up the others were far behind "man you run really fast" chase nodded "y-yeah I do" he looked down at the ground and back up to me "Julia I hate to tell you this but you forgot your sweater" "Fuck!" I sat down in the grass and wept now what was I going to do "here you forgot something!" "Oh my gosh, thank you so much john for getting my hoodie!" I said happily john nodded "no problem" I put it on quick before other people came to the bus stop usually there was only a little but of teens and kids but there was a big group Craig was behind me hugging me keeping me warn even though it was fall "hey you!" I looked at a boy he had big glasses and a big black hoodie he looked cute but I like Craig better then him "what?" "Is it almost christmas!?" he was very stupid "no its almost Halloween you stupid nerd" "oh okay just asking, by the way I'm Alex, whats you're name?" "Im Julia!" I said happily chase was holding Julianna she was tired she fell asleep then jewels was on his back she was tired as well my sisters were both asleep it looked cute "when is this fucking bus coming!" A girl yelled she was pissed I wanted to stay away from her there was these two people that looked nice I decided to talk to them while waiting "hello, I'm Julia, whats yours? I asked nicely "oh why hello I'm Nicky but my nickname is kitty, nice to meet you! She was really nice she had a pink sweater with rainbows on it her hair was rainbow her show everything was rainbows "don't mind all the rainbow I love rainbows!" she said then there was a boy he was wearing blue everything, but his hair was brown "hi, I'm ben but you can call me benny I love spaceships, let's be friend!" He said I nodded "okay" we talked then finally the bus came everyone cheered I was happy I made two new best friends!