First day

"Julia time to wake up and don't forget to wake up you're sisters to" I heard my mom and woke up "OKAY MOM" I yelled I got up put on my hoodie and walked in my sister's room their door is closed so they don't wake up when there's a big noise "hey Julianna and jewels get up please" I saw Julianna get up and jump on the top bunk and woke up jewels "hey don't do that it will fall on me!" "oh jewels stop being so scared all the time" I signed and walked out of the room and went downstairs to see my mom "good morning mom" morning sweetheart are you're sisters up?" She asked I just nodded "yeah and their fighting again!" She just looked at me and nodded "its okay I hope they be down s-" before she could finished we heard them running down the stairs "hey mom" "hey mom" mom just looked at them she just smiled and gave us cereal "thanks mom" "thanks mom" "thanks mom" we all said and started eating our cereal then I noticed something strange "hey mom where is dad?" "Oh you're father is at work he had to go early today so I have to homeschool you today" she said smiling 'I really hated homeschool it sucked but dad and mom said we had to because we looked different my sisters didn't really care they just wanted to be with me so they were fine with it' "honey stop thinking and daydreaming and eat please" she snapped me out of my thoughts and I started eating my sisters were done and already in the living room with their math books I rushed and headed there and started working.
Time skip
"Are you guys hungry i made sandwiches my sisters ran and I walked we ate our sandwiches and worked again.
Time skip
my dad came home "IM HOME!" my sisters were happy I was glad "DADDY!" DADDY!" "DAD!" We hugged him "okay let me see how you did on you're math books. We showed him he was proud "since its Friday and you three did good at math you may stay up late but not all night we are going somewhere tomorrow" "okay dad, come on lets go" me and my sisters ran upstairs and we played for a bit i fell asleep and so did my sisters. It's been a long weekend and I'm glad its over for a bit i heard my sisters snoozing when I woke up it was late I carried my sisters to their room after they were in their room I wrote in my diary saying what I did today and what am I going to do tomorrow I saw my little sister by my door crying I hug her she had a nightmare about dad and mom again, she always has nightmares about them and sometimes they come true so I freaked out a little "c-can I s-s-sleep w-with y-y-you J-Julia?" She asked choking on her sobs "yeah, of course you can you don't have to ask" she smiled and fell asleep 'i better go to sleep to its getting late' I fell sleep with my sister tomorrow will just be another day.