Disrespect

Solving the mystery myself isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Here I am a week later and Ava is still missing. I'm done with these baby steps. It's time to run. Away. I pack my binder up at my desk in school.

"What are you doing Leah? Class does not end for another hour!" Screamed Miss Pyne. I wonder if she knew that when she screams her right eye twitches consistently.

"I'm leaving. That's what I'm doing. You didn't have to ask, I can take care of myself. Thanks anyway though." I know I sound like a brat, but I have to leave...now.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE! I'm in the middle of teaching a lesson on responsibility. Which you lack."

"I'm leaving whether you like it or not and you can't stop me! Also I have responsibility. I have more important things to do right now than listen to you scream about someone tapping their pencil on the desk or mumbling. You lack kindness and respect. By the way when you scream your right eye twitches so bad your face morphs and you look like a character from Alice in Wonderland."

"I AM APPAULED!"

"It's not the only thing you are." All of a sudden I felt like I was getting back my mental strength. Obviously in the wrong way, but I was getting it back. Plus when I said this I heard some boys in my class say "slap to the face!". Where do they come up with this stuff?

"LEAVE!"

"Wow you must be really old because that's exactly what I told you I was going to do like two minutes ago." I walked out of the room. Right before I shut the door behind me I gave Mrs. Pyne an evil stare. She gave me the finger back.