Questions and Lies?

I woke up seconds later.

"What happened?" I asked. I didn't know what was going on. I started crying. I wasn't this frightened till now about the whole situation.

"Your fine. It's Ava that we have to worry about. Can you tell me everything that happened?" Asked a police officer. I looked down at his nametag. Officer Williams.

"I'm sorry officer Williams, but I don't remember everything that happened. It all happened so fast. Im sorry." I looked down feeling embarrassed and confused. Why couldn't I remember? In my mind it was all happening like I was there but parts were missing. The man's face was all blurry.

"Its fine. You are still in shock, but I really need you to answer me if you want to help us find Ava."

"Okay think" I said to myself. I really had to think...if I wanted to see Ava ever again, but of course I did. "Okay. This is what I remember. Ava and I planned for me to sleepover tonight so I could catch the man." I responded.

"What man?" asked officer Williams.

"The one who had been stalking Ava for weeks. I was sleeping under her bed so the stalker didn't know I was there. That way when he came to watch or hurt Ava I could attack him from behind or something. I think I was going to sneak up behind him and then push him to the floor with a baseball bat. Then, Ava wound tie him up and we were going to call the police. We didn't want to hurt anyone and the last thing we thought of was he taking her and tying me up. Believe me."

"So who though of the plan?"

"I did. After Ava got out of the hospital."

"Who do you think the man is? Did you see him?"

"He was wearing a all black and a mask where you could only see his eyes."

"What color were his eyes?"

"Icy blue".

"Okay that narrows it down a slight bit. Anything else you saw? How tall was he?"

"I didn't see I was under the bed and he was kneeling down."

"Okay we will do an investigation, but it will take a while. Thank you for the information."

"Your welcome."

I felt kinda bad lying the cops, but I had to do what was right. That was the smartest decision.