Stern Voices Come From Stern People

Okay so i no i havent been writing in a month and im kinda rusty, but i uploaded 2 new chapters and i hope u like them and i just looked at the views on this story and it is over a thousand and I want to thank everyone who is reading this story you have supported my writing. When i first started writing on this i was worried if people would acutally read it, but now i dont worry about it anymore:) so thanks and lets try to get a hunred or so more views!!!

I stuck my head out of the covers of my bed. I slowly looked around the room. As my eyes were scanning the room to make sure everything was in place, I looked at my clock. 2 a.m. I know its crazy that I am still up at 2 a.m. worried about Mia and Ava, but that mystery man could come and get me any second. I am the one he wants I think. This is what happens when you blackmail. I didn't think karma was true, I am clearly wrong.

I slowly pull back my covers and change into all black clothes. I take my phone and a knife just in case. I stick them in my sweatshirt. I slowly walk downstairs to my living room and open a window. I jump to the ground outside and start walking to the Riley Junk Yard. I am so nervous. My knees are weak, my arms are heavy, and I'm sure I woke up the neighbors with the beat of my racing heart.

I am one block away from the junkyard and my hands start to sweat. I see drunken men and women smoking outside the bar as I turn down to the alley.

"I wouldn't go down there man," says a man smoking outside of the bar.

The only thing I do is stare him down. Obviously scared the man rushes back into the bar as I walk down the alley. In a few minutes I could be seeing the light.

I walk down the alley slowly and turn to go to the junkyard. The gate is locked so I hop the fence. I stick my hand in my pocket and grab onto the knife. I slowly walk in the pitch-black junkyard. As I am walking down a lane of junk hear shuffling. I whip my head around in all directions. No one. I hear someone breathing behind me. I slowly turn around. I see a pair of bright green eyes staring at me surrounded by blackness. The only thing I could see of the person is their eyes and the shape of his or her body. It is tall and muscular so I am guessing it is a man.

"Drop the knife", a deep voice says from the body. Oh ya defiantly a man.

"Who are you?", I ask.

"Trust me you don't want to know".

"What makes you think that?"

"Drop the knife now". His voice gets stern. I hear a click and then I see a shadow of a gun. Pointed at me.