Shh...dont tell

The next week Ava avoided me. I tried to text her, call her, facebook her, tweet her...nothing. I knew she was mad at me, but not this mad. I mean she was so mad she didn't even show up to school. She acted like I wasn't alive anymore. I just had wanted her to get help...to go back to the old Ava.

That next Tuesday she chatted me on facebook.

"hey" she said.

"Hi...where have you been?" I asked.

"Sick...sorry I was sleeping a lot and I lost my phone."

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine...just a little scared of the whole situation"

"If you really believe someone is in your room watching you, you should go to the police. No one is stopping you."

"I can't they'll kill me."

"Wait so now they're talking to you."

"Yes... its only one man...I've already said too much."

"They might have threatened you not to go to the police, but they haven't threatened me."

"NO! You cant! I will die."

"Why? The police will be protecting you".

"Look I lied about being sick...I was in the hospital for a couple days. The man tried to rape me, but I fought back. He broke my right arm and right leg. I screamed and my parents ran in after he left. You can't tell anyone. Not the police...especially."

"YOU NEED HELP! I believe you now. Im going to visit you tomorrow and we will talk. I have to go." I shut my computer and got on my bike and pedaled as fast as I could with my laptop in a bag so I would have evidence for the police.