"I am not Kevin." He growled deeper rumbling against both our chests.

"Zuvan" I answered watching him warily.

"Very good," Zuvan cradled the left side of my neck as he kissed the right.

"Okay, well I'm sure their gone now, so can you let me up?" I was becoming uncomfortable with our positions now.

"No, it's my turn now." He answered pulling his knees up beneath him and sitting back on his calves, all the while still within me.

"Your turn, what the hell are you talking about?" I sat up and pulled away from him but could not; actually, it hurt the harder I pulled away. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Language, sweetheart." Zuvan playfully scolded me, "And you're in pain because our mating isn't over, us being stuck together is to ensure my seeds get to one of your eggs before we separate and come together again."

"Are you telling me you're trying to get me pregnant, how long are we going to be stuck like this?" I began to panic and struggle, pushing hard against his hips.

"Stop struggling, you're hurting us both!" Zuvan raged, holding my wrists down above my head and glaring down at me.

“Let go of me,” I growled trying to knee him in his ribs but he was to close for my knees to his him.

“You are my mate now; you’re mine, body and soul.” Zuvan leaned in to kiss me.

"Let go of me, you monster!" I shouted back as I continued to struggle even harder before he held both wrists down with one hand and harshly grabbed my jaw.

"Monster, is that really what you think of me, sweetheart?" He spat disgusted, squeezing my jaw a little tighter.

"Get away from me, you’re crazy!” I screamed managing to slip my wrist out of his grip and punch Zuvan in his Adam’s apple.

I forcefully pulled us apart, causing me to bleed a bit but that did not matter to me as I kicked him in his chest and climbed off the bed, grabbing my dress off the floor. I slipped on my dress while I pulled on my shoes one by one all the while making my way out of the bedroom. I spun around for a moment in the living room looking for my bag before realizing it was still in the bedroom. With a sigh, I headed back to the room and flicked on the light looking around for my purse.

"My mate, come to me, we need to finish our mating." Zuvan stood glaring while holding my black purse in his large hands.

"No, give me my purse so I can go home!" I replied in annoyance holding out my hand expectantly.

"Our. Mating. Is not. Done!" He spoke slowly and harshly as he took predatory steps toward me, in nothing but his boxers.

"I'm not having sex with you again; you need to get over it." I glared at him before reaching for my purse.

"This is not an option anymore, we will finish our mating, woman." Zuvan held the purse behind him, further away from my grip.

"You know what," I took a deep breath to calm myself, "Keep it, I don't want it anymore." I threw my hands up in surrender before turning my back to him and walking out of the bedroom.

"Let us finish our mating before you make any rash decisions about us." Zuvan demanded softly.

"You're crazy, you have mental issues that call for a doctors help, I'm your mate already what more do you want?" I asked taking a step back from him.

"My human has fallen in love with you, which means, I have more inclined feelings toward you too. It is not in my nature to love another but I will learn for you." Zuvan spoke calmly and softly avoiding my gaze in this subject.