Chapter One

Alison's POV

"Honey wake up!" My mom calling from downstairs. It's the first day back to school. I turned around in my bed to check the time, 7:20 am. 
Shoot, school starts at 8.

I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I walked to my closet to decide what to wear. 7:35. I quickly chose a pair of dark ripped jeans and a faded pink t-shirt with lace at the bottom.

I sat on my chair across my mirror to start my make up. I usually don't wear a lot, but today is an exception. I decided on mascara and eyeliner with a little bit of blush and lipstick. 7:45. I'm running out of time, so I just let my hair air dry on its own.

I looked into the mirror, the girl with frizzy, curly blonde hair, is staring back at me. My big hazel eyes went well with the eye makeup I tried on today. Score.  I actually looked good today, considering the minimum time I had to get ready. I quickly put on my converse and ran downstairs. I didn't even have time to eat breakfast this morning.

Nikki was honking the horn for me to come outside. I kissed my mom and dad on the cheek. "Love you both," I say as I'm running outside the front door.

"Took you long enough," Nikki said.

"Sorry I slept in," I replied.

"Soo, are you excited or what!" she squealed.

"Ehh, it's just school" I shrugged.

"What do you mean its just school? Aren't you a little excited to see everyone? I heard there were new cute boys this year."

I let out a small giggle, "is that all your thinking about?" I asked. She gave me a nasty look then shrugged it off. 

"Someone's mad," I joke- whispered.

"Oh, shut up," she said with a smirk on her face.

We got to school just in time before the bell rang. As Nikki parked her white beat-up Cadillac in the school parking lot, I was looking around campus to see some familiar faces. I saw a few girls I knew. I waved to them, but no one else I recognized. A lot of new faces around here now. Maybe Nikki was right about the cute boys' thing. But I don't really care about that, I need really good marks this year to get yearly acceptances into Colleges. 

Nikki and I rushed out of the car, and to our assigned lockers that were given to us a month beforehand.

 "Hey what do you have for the first period?" I asked Nikki.

"History," she replied making a gagging face.

"I have math," I tell her

 I'm glad I have math first period because it's a great brain exercise right in the morning. Last year, my average was the highest in the class. 

The school bell rang. As a waved bye to Nikki, I turned around to go to my class. It was the last classroom down the hall. There were few empty seats so I took the one in the back. Everyone else that was standing around or socializing took a seat as the teacher walked in.

"Hello class, My name is Mr. Pomeranian, and I'll be your math teacher this semester. I would also like everyone to welcome a new student at our school." 

Everyone's eyes shifted to the door to see who's the newbie walking into our classroom.

A boy walked in. He had dark styled messy hair, that seemed like he kept running his hands through. He has blue eyes that were so bright, that I could actually see them from the back of the room. He wore a tight black v-neck shirt, that showed his well-built body underneath, and a dark shade of loose blue jeans. He was gorgeous.

All the girls in the class kept on staring and giggling at how hot he was. It seemed like he was standing at the door forever. I mean, I'm not complaining. Was he around maybe 6 feet? 

The teacher cleared his throat to get everyone's attention back to him. 

"Everyone this is Bryce, make him feel welcomed." 

All of the seats in the class were taken except the one next to me. What are the odds?

 "You can take a seat in the back next to Alison."

All the girls looked back at me and gave me dirty glares because Bryce was going to sit next to me. I mean, I don't really care. I am here at school to focus on my academics, not to crush and obsess over guys.

Bryce made his way to the back of the class. He took a seat at the empty desk.