I looked around the library looking for a book about  planning parties and events when I saw a door opened.

I took a peek and it was a small garden with a cave and a door. I was  so curious about it, I went closer and opened the door of the cave.

The inside was dark but there were ready to light lamps in the side and it was form in row. I took one and walked straight. The path went on and on, I was about to go back thinking that maybe it was just a place for emergencies like where I fell into days ago. I saw a light coming from a far, I continued walking then I a guy who was just wearing a shirt and jeans.

Wait that lamp looks familiar.

"Is this my cave?" I whispered to myself.

"Hello?" I caught the attention of the guy. He turned around and it was Aiden reading a book. Wait isn't that the book I bought during the promo? Why is that with him? I stood backward.

"Damn..." aiden whispered to himself.

"Aiden? Are...Were...Were you the guy I saw weeks ago?"

"You figured it out!" He chuckled.

I put the lamp in the floor, safely and ran to him and kissed him.

"Oh I love you Aiden!" I cried, he kissed me back.

"Oh so you were in love in me from the start even if you don't know me..."

"No...I love you because it is you" We laughed and he explained to me why he looked wierd that day I saw him.

"Does your dad or your family knows this?" We sat down.

"No one knows this place."

"Why are you even here?"

"Well like what you said before this is also my favorite place it takes away from the 'prince' life. Its just me with jeans and a  shirt."

"Well it suits you well enough." I told him.

"So...there is only one way here and that is the library. So what were doing at the library?"

"Well doing some research about party plannings for your father." He giggled.

"What are giggling about?"

"Why did they put the hardest one on you?"

"I don't know. I thought you were the one who assigned it. And now I have no idea what will be the theme of the party."

"Why don't you ask your dad?" He doesn't know about the rule given to me?

"You don't know?" His face looks confused.

"Know what?"

"That I was a given a rule by you
Father that I can't talk to my dad, even just to say hello, even a hug." Looked back and brushed his hair backwards.

"Oh dad what's wrong with you!" He whispered to himself.

"They told me that I can speak with my dad when they told me to do so...and so far I haven't got the chance to speak with him yet just letter that I gave that was my  only communication." He didn't speak for awhile.

"Aiden?" He looked at me.

"Come..." he stood up and offered his hands I took it and helped me stand up.

"Where are we going?" He held my hands so tight.

"Just follow me." I nodded and followed him. We exited the tunnel and  locked the door he kept his key on his pocket.

We ran pass the hallway and went to his room.

"What are we doing in your room?" He took a small piece of paper and wrote something.

"Just wait. Make yourself comfortable." I nodded and walked around the room.

There were photos around the room at his walls photos of his family, him and Aideline. They looked so cute, how I imagine if I had a twin.

"Carlo..."Aiden calls for his butler.

"Yes, Aiden?" Wow real name as well, they really want to be treated them normally.

He gave the paper and whispered something.

"Please give this immediately."
Carlo nods and wents out of the room. I immediately looked back at the pictures.

"Oh come on Clare, I knew you were listening. It will remain secret, dear."

"Don't call me that."

"Just joking."

Minutes later someone knocked at the door. Carlo went in.

"Sir, his here." His?

"Let him in." Carlo opened the door and it was daddy.

"Daddy!" I shouted.

"Quickly close the door." Aiden commands Carlo, and he followed.

"You Highness." Dad bowed to Aiden.

"Don't do that, Paul. Just talk to our daughter."

"But..."

"I'm here, no one will know, right Carlo?"

"Yes!"

I ran towards daddy and hugged him.

"Oh daddy I missed you!" I looke at Aiden and whispered, Thank you. He smiled.

"Me too, Angel. I can see your enjoying here."

We talked about everything and of course what the king's favorites. They helped me with the theme.

The boys who are important to me is here.

A/N

Yehey it's done. It took a long since the last time I published a chapter because it's our quarterly test-Math is ughhh-

Thanks for readers who are reading. Try reading my othe story